Please do not hesitate to call us if you are in need of an emergency dentist in Missouri City or surrounding area. We are here to help. The common symptoms that our patients typically have during emergencies are
- Tooth hurts when biting down
- Tooth is sensitive to cold
- Throbbing tooth pain
- Broken teeth
We know that pain can’t wait, especially if it’s a toothache. That’s why we provide you with our earliest opening on the schedule. If you cannot be seen the same day, apply a drop of cloves oil with a cotton swab onto the infected site for minor relief and we’ll call you if anything sooner becomes available. You’ll feel welcomed and amazed by Dr. Huynh’s gentle and calm manner.
Expectations for these appointments:
- You will be seen within five minutes of your arrival if you have finished your paperwork online. Please click here to fill out the paperwork.
- A dental assistant will take x-rays of the affected area.
- Dr. Huynh will greet you and examine the tooth before making his treatment recommendation. Depending on the severity of the problem, he will end your pain the same day or prescribe medication to end an infection before performing the necessary procedure.
Our Secret - Machine-assisted Numbing Device
This is our secret to a nearly painless patient experience. The machine-assisted numbing device delivers precise amounts of anesthetics at the point of injection at a given time, never exceeding the pressure threshold that would stimulate a pain response from our bodies. The result is a positive experience that leaves both Dr. Huynh and his patients happy.